2nd Frankfurt International Academic Conference on Education & Social Sciences 2019, Germany
Conference Venue: Radisson Blu Hotel Frankfurt
Franklinstrasse 65, 60486
Frankfurt am Main
Conference Dates: December 09-10, 2019
The EAISR hosts the “2nd Frankfurt International Academic Conference on Education & Social Sciences 2019” on December 09-10, 2019 in Frankfurt, Germany. You can present a paper at the conference or you may attend the conference with the “attending only” option. All presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings and selected papers will be published in one of the journals of the European Academic Institute for Scientific Research.
Frankfurt is an alpha world city and a global hub for commerce, culture, education, tourism, and transportation. It is the site of many global and European corporate headquarters. Frankfurt Airport is among the world's busiest. Read more
• Submit your proposal/abstract by November 10, 2019
• Early Payment by October 10, 2019
• Submit your final paper by November 20, 2019
• The conference will run from December 09-10, 2019
• The proceedings will be published in four weeks after the conference
All accepted abstracts and full articles will be published in the proceedings entitled
EAISR International Academic Conference Proceedings, in electronic format.
Full-length manuscripts may be published in;
-Journal of EAISR Business and Economics (JEAIBE) ISSN - 2510-3091 - Germany
-Journal of EAISR Education and Social Sciences - (JEAIESS) ISSN - 2510-3164 - Germany
Topics include but are not limited to: Social Sciences
• Anthropology • Art History • Arts • English • History • Interdisciplinary Studies
• Islamic Studies • Language • Linguistics • Literature • Local Government
• Multidisciplinary Studies • Museums and Heritage • Occupational Science
• Philosophy • Politics • Psychology • Religious Studies • Social Sciences • Sociology
• Adult Education • Distance Education • Education Systems and Politics • E-learning
• English Learning & Teaching • ESL/EFL • Higher Education • Language Teaching
• Lifelong Learning • Teaching and learning
• Multidisciplinary Studies • Communications and Media • Culture • Disaster Management
• Gender Studies • Globalization • Human Rights • Leadership • Sport Science
• Sustainable Development • Tourism
Within a few days (3-4 days) of receiving your proposal/abstract or full paper we will email to you a notification of acceptance or rejection. If your paper is accepted, additional conference and registration-specific information will be included.
All accepted papers/abstracts are double -blind peer reviewed and will be published in our online conference proceedings.
Proposals, Abstracts and Full Papers should be formatted as follows:
• Microsoft Word or compatible file
• Paper size: A4 (21 x 29,7cm).
• Times New Roman, 12 points
Proposals, Abstracts and Full Papers should include the following (for all authors):
• Your name
• Institute affiliation
• Mailing address
• E-mail addresses
• Raise your profile by presenting at a Germany based institution.
• Publication in one of the conference associated journals which are published in Germany.
• Network with other researchers for possible future collaborations.
• Showcase your research and develop research ideas through discussion and feedback from experienced colleagues.
• Connect with researchers and explore opportunities within and beyond your areas of specific research interest through discussion sessions and a variety of other events.
• Learn about key issues in the industry as a professional.
• Meet people and organizations addressing the same key issues.
• Learn about a job, internship, project, and other work-based possibilities.
• Establish partnerships with colleagues who address key common issues/concerns.
• Become familiar with the city and/or culture where the conference is held.
• Regular Presentation:
Each presentation is allowed 15-20 minutes, scheduled in incremental 2-hour sessions.
Each presentation room is equipped with a laptop with Microsoft PowerPoint and a data projector so you may bring your presentation on a USB flash drive.
If you cannot attend our conference but still wish to have your paper presented, we offer a virtual presentation for your convenience. Your paper will be presented electronically for viewing and discussion using PowerPoint or Keynote with narration (voice-over) by the session chair. You are still required to submit a proposal/abstract or full paper, and one author must pay the registration fee. After the conference has ended, you will receive a copy of the conference program, certificate of presentation, and the proceedings on a USB flash drive.
• Attending Only:
You are also invited to attend the conference, even if you choose not to present a paper.
Please complete the conference registration form below. Attending only and non-presenting
conference participants should also submit a registration form (one per participant).
Conference fee Payment:
Fees for our '2nd Frankfurt International Academic Conference on Education & Social Sciences 2019' in Frankfurt, Germany are as follows (Euro €):
• € 445.00 for Early Birds
• € 495.00 per individual to attend the conference
• € 150.00 per additional paper if presenting more than one paper at the conference.
The conference registration fee includes:
• Admission to the conference
• 15-20-minute time slot to present one paper at the conference
• Publication in the conference proceedings
• Possible publication in one of the EIASR journals
• A copy of the conference program
• A copy of the proceedings on a USB flash drive
• A certificate of presentation (or participation if attending only)
• A conference attendee kit
• Attendance to a complimentary conference event
• Admission to all receptions, lunch, coffee breaks, etc.
• Complimentary Frankfurt City tour
All attending conference participants must pay the registration fee and at least one author per paper must attend unless the paper is being presented in a virtual presentation.
Once your paper is accepted, you can pay conference fees here: http://eu-acad-inst.eu/payment-confeence-registration/
“Attending Only” participants can pay: http://eu-acad-inst.eu/payment-confeence-registration/
Conference Schedule & Proceedings:
The EAISR will make every effort to accommodate, but cannot guarantee, your preferred presentation dates and times.
The conference proceedings will be available on our website after the conference.
All attendees are invited to the complimentary City tour on December 11. Further details will be included in the conference program.