Berlin International Academic Conference on Business & Economics 2019, Germany
Conference Venue: Park Inn by Radisson Alexanderplatz Hotel
Alexanderplatz 7, 10178 Berlin, Germany
Conference Dates: August 15-16, 2019
Submission of Abstracts /Full Papers: email@example.com
The European Academic Institute for Scientific Research hosts the “Berlin International Academic Conference on Business & Economics 2019” on August 15-16, 2019 in Berlin, Germany. You can present a paper at the conference or you may attend the conference with the “attending only” option. All presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings and selected papers will be published in one of the journals of the European Academic Institute for Scientific Research.
Berlin is a world city of culture, politics, media and science. Its economy is based on high-tech firms and the service sector, encompassing a diverse range of creative industries, research facilities, media corporations and convention venues. Berlin serves as a continental hub for air and rail traffic and has a highly complex public transportation network. The metropolis is a popular tourist destination. Significant industries also include IT, pharmaceuticals, biomedical engineering, clean tech, biotechnology, construction and electronics.
Berlin is home to world-renowned universities, orchestras, museums, and entertainment venues, and is host to many sporting events. Its Zoological Garden is the most visited zoo in Europe and one of the most popular worldwide. With the world's oldest large-scale movie studio complex, Berlin is an increasingly popular location for international film productions. The city is well known for its festivals, diverse architecture, nightlife, contemporary arts and a very high quality of living. Since the 2000s Berlin has seen the emergence of a cosmopolitan entrepreneurial scene.
Submit your proposal/abstract by July 15, 2019
Early Payment by July 5, 2019
Submit your final paper by July 31 , 2019
The conference will run from August 15-16, 2019
The proceedings will be published in four weeks after the conference
All accepted abstracts and full articles will be published in the proceedings entitled Eaisr International Academic Conference Proceedings, in electronic format.
Full length manuscripts may be published in;
Journal of EAISR Business and Economics (JEAIBE) ISSN - 2510-3091
Journal of EAISR Education & Social Sciences - (JEAIESS) ISSN - 2510-3164
Topics include but are not limited to:
• Banking – personal and commercial, banking.
• Finance – corporate, international, green finance, inclusive growth, financial inclusion, financial reporting, public finance, financial markets, financial services, behavioural, micro finance, etc.
• Accounting – auditing, business, social and environmental Business – SMEs, MNEs, strategy, CSR, environmental, sustainable and responsible business.
• Economics – micro, macro, managerial, international, financial, public, regulatory, environmental, development, agricultural, natural resources, climate change, education economics, etc.
• Social Enterprise Economics – issues related to third sector, including organizations such as cooperatives, non-profit organizations, social enterprises and charities.
• Entrepreneurship – product, innovation, social, political, knowledge, corporate venturing, digital media, etc.
• International Business – entry modes, strategy, expansion, mergers & acquisitions, trade, CSR, etc.
• Management – human resources, international HR, business, cross cultural, corporate governance, financial resources, gender issues, technological resources, natural resources, knowledge, ICT, etc.
• Marketing – international business, consumer research, market research, policy research, sales research, pricing research, distribution, advertising, packaging, product, media, etc.
Send your Proposals, Abstracts or Full Papers Here
Within a few days (3-4 days) of receiving your proposal/abstract or full paper we will email to you a notification of acceptance or rejection. If your paper is accepted, additional conference and registration-specific information will be included.
All accepted papers/abstracts are double -blind peer reviewed and will be published in our online conference proceedings.
Proposals, Abstracts and Full Papers should be formatted as follows:
• Microsoft Word or compatible file
• Paper size: A4 (21 x 29,7cm).
• Times New Roman, 12 points
Proposals, Abstracts and Full Papers should include the following (for all authors):
• Your name
• Institute affiliation
• Mailing address
• E-mail addresses
• Raise your profile by presenting at a Germany based institution.
• Publication in one of the conference associated journals which are published in Germany.
• Network with other researchers for possible future collaborations.
• Showcase your research and develop research ideas through discussion and feedback from experienced colleagues.
• Connect with researchers and explore opportunities within and beyond your areas of specific research interest through discussion sessions and a variety of other events.
• Learn about key issues in the industry as a professional.
• Meet people and organizations addressing the same key issues.
• Learn about job, internship, project, and other work-based possibilities.
• Establish partnerships with colleagues who address key common issues/concerns.
• Become familiar with the city and/or culture where the conference is held.
• Regular Presentation
Each presentation is allowed 15-20 minutes, scheduled in incremental 2 hour sessions. Each presentation room is equipped with a laptop with Microsoft PowerPoint and a data projector so you may bring your presentation on a USB flash drive.
If you cannot attend our conference but still wish to have your paper presented, we offer a virtual presentation for your convenience. Your paper will be presented electronically for viewing and discussion using PowerPoint or Keynote with narration (voice-over) by session chair. You are still required to submit a proposal/abstract or full paper, and one author must pay the registration fee. After the conference has ended, you will receive a copy of the conference program, certificate of presentation, and the proceedings on a USB flash drive.
• Attending Only
You are also invited to attend the conference, even if you choose not to present a paper.
Please complete the conference registration form below. Attending only and non-presenting conference participants should also submit a registration form (one per participant).
Conference fee Payment:
Fees for our `Berlin International Academic Conference on Business & Economics 2019` in Berlin, Germany are as follows (Euro €):
• € 445.00 for Early Birds
• € 495.00 per individual to attend the conference
• € 150.00 per additional paper if presenting more than one paper at the conference.
The conference registration fee includes:
• Admission to the conference
• 15-20-minute time slot to present one paper at the conference
• Publication in the conference proceedings
• Possible publication in one of the GIGBR journals
• A copy of the conference program
• A copy of the proceedings on a USB flash drive
• A certificate of presentation (or participation if attending only)
• A conference attendee kit
• Attendance to complimentary conference event
• Admission to all receptions, coffee breaks, etc.
All attending conference participants must pay the registration fee and at least one author per paper must attend, unless the paper is being presented in a virtual presentation.
We recommend that foreign attendees obtain a travel visa before paying the registration fees.
Once your paper is accepted, you can pay conference fees here (“Attending Only” participants can pay after filling out the registration form):
Conference Schedule & Proceedings:
The EAISR will make every effort to accommodate, but cannot guarantee, your preferred presentation dates and times.
The conference proceedings will be available on our website after the conference.